Mrs. Suzanne Wambui
Suzanne Wambui trained in Community Development and Counseling and has in the past worked for a number of
development organizations. She owns Kamiti Fish & Integrated Farm and interacts across the entire fish, livestock and
agriculture value chains both in Kenya and abroad.
Suzanne is among others:
- 1st Vice President of African Women Fish Processors and Traders Network (AWFISHNET) 44 Countries currently.
- Council member Agriculture Sector Network (ASNET-Kenya)
- Chairperson Association of Women in Fisheries Blue Economy Kenya.
- The Secretary General of Commercial Aquaculture Society of Kenya (CASK) and convener of the Aquaculture Roundtable.
- Chairperson Kiambu Aquaculture Stakeholders Forum
- Founding Board member of Women in Farming Enterprise (WIFE).
- Member of the Climate Business Investment Network – KEPSA
Suzanne is a practitioner, a transformation agent who passionate about what she does and believes that given a chance,
the right linkage, an enabling environment each person’s story will have a happy ending.